Back to Home Dettol Memes

Dettol Memes

Nobody Literally nobody but mom pouring Dettol hand wash in Lifebuoy bottle meme

Online class Me Sir may I come in Meanwhile sir meme

Images of some expensive assets meme



Me coming home after buying groceries meanwhile mom meme

When backbencher becomes doctor meme

If you still have feelings with your ex just bath with dettol meme


Dettol kills 99.9 percent germs remaining 0.1 percent germs meme